Florida-Central Florida

Self Cater Venue! Please Help!

Hey guys,

So it seems that I'm running into a problem. My FH is a chef, and we would like to self cater our wedding (with friends assistance of course). I've been looking and looking, but I can't find a place that allows self-catering, or even has a full-service kitchen. I am looking in the Central Florida area, but preferably in Clearwater, Tampa, St. Petersburg, or North of Orlando Florida. Could someone please help me. We would also like something that is near water (preferably ocean, but we will settle for river or lake.) Thank you!

Alicia

Re: Self Cater Venue! Please Help!

• edited June 2012
    Hey guys,

So it seems that I'm running into a problem. My FH is a chef, and we would like to self cater our wedding (with friends assistance of course). I've been looking and looking, but I can't find a place that allows self-catering, or even has a full-service kitchen. I am looking in the Central Florida area, but preferably in Clearwater, Tampa, St. Petersburg, or North of Orlando Florida. Could someone please help me. We would also like something that is near water (preferably ocean, but we will settle for river or lake.) Thank you!

Alicia

• edited June 2012
    repost on local board this is an international board. im in cali
  • edited June 2012
    Your local boards will be better. 

Additionally, make really, really sure that you want to self cater, that's a LOT of work, especially on your wedding day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards