Florida-Central Florida
Options

sadie girl

Re: sadie girl

• Options
    SadieGirl412SadieGirl412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness!  You're right it doesn't tell you that you have a new private message!  And I haven't been on here in a while so I haven't seen this post either! Sorry! Thanks so much for taking the time to write me back, Theresa.  I was actually booked in the LIGURIAN ballroom - SUCH a weird shape, SUCH ugly colors, SOOO outdated, YICK - that's why I was not in love with it. Me and my FMIL came to the conclusion that it is actually usually for conventions or business meetings, but they put me in there so they could book an additional wedding that day (theres 3 that day at Portofino!).  When you're at Portofino check out the Ligurian room - you won't even believe its in the same hotel - sooo not up to their standards.  
    So actually, I did decide to switch to Bice Ristorante for the reception!  My ceremony is still in the same spot at Portofino (the Piazza Centrale).  I only have 90-100 guests so it is do-able... and a BIG improvement from the Ligurian Ballroom.  I wish I had had a choice of one of the nicer ballrooms, like the one you got!!!!  But with my number of guests, it wasn't an option.  
    Your wedding is coming up SO SOON!  So good luck and have a great time! 
    :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards