Florida-Central Florida
Options

Wholesale Flowers

Does anyone know about any wholesalers where I can get flowers for my centerpieces cheap? I'm making them myself. Appreciate any suggestions!

Re: Wholesale Flowers

• Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard of people ordering them online from Sam's Club or Costco.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    or there is this website who is farely inexpensive depending on your flowers:

http://www.theflowerexchange.com/Scripts/defaultn.asp

• Options
    AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I don't have a recommendation for a good place, but I can tell you one to watch out for!

I ordered my flowers wholesale from RoseSource.com and they were horrible.

When I initially called for prices, they were super nice and hlepful. I called another day and placed my order and they were nice again. I called a third time to confirm everything and I was still happy with them.

THEN after they were ordered, paid for and confirmed, they called me and started causing problems.  To make a long story short, they absolutely didn't know what they were doing. They ordered an extra hundred stems of flowers and told me if I didn't pay for the extras that I never asked for, they weren't going to ship me what I already paid for and I would basically be left without flowers.

The day they were supposed to be delivered, I took the day off of work so that I could receive them, but they weren't delivered. I finally called and they lady told me that I was mistaken when in reality, she didn't know what day it was. THen she put me on hold for a LONG time and never came back.  The flowers came the next day, but they were completely rude to me, and were very disorganized. I had to ask for a statement/receipt multiple times because I wasn't receiving them when I would ask for them, and I was told that I don't need another copy and she didn't want to send it to me because I should already have it.  I eventually got a copy, but I would never order from them again.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice. I found one wholesaler, but she refuses to call me back. Honestly, you would think we aren't in a recession! You really don't need my business? OK fine. Good luck staying out of the red like that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards