Florida-Central Florida

Venue Help!!

Hey ladies, 

I am looking for an inexpensive venue to host an engagement party in Orlando....preferably inside any suggestions would be amazing!!!

Re: Venue Help!!

• edited December 2011
    Depending on how many people you have, restuarants will typically have a private room for you to enjoy a lunch or dinner with no one looking in! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ssj2ssj2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on your size.  There are lot of city owned venues in Winter Park that are reasonably priced like Winter Park Farmer's Market, Women's Club, or Mead Gardens.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    310 Lakeside is located in DT Orlando and it is fabulous! I just had my engagement party there on Sunday.  They have a private room, excellent menu, and the service from Hillary (the coordinator) is fantastic.  Take a look at their catering menu online....packages start at $23 per person including three courses and a champagne toast! Not sure what your budget it, but we picked a menu that was $27 pp and even had a few appetizers and  included beer and wine for all. We had about 50ppl there and with tip and everything it was around $2200. But depending on your budget and the number of people invited....you could do it much cheaper. Plus, $800 of that was alcohol which you don't have to include.  Hope this helps!

www.310parksouth.net/private-events.php
    image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
    image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards