Florida-Central Florida

DJ

Anyone have some suggestions for a good, reasonably priced DJ in theOrlando/Daytona/Cocoa area?

Re: DJ

• jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Tagas.. about $1100 for ceremony and 5 hours of reception.  All the weddings I've attended that they did were great!!  =)
  • edited December 2011
    Dj Shane is pretty awesome that is why we booked him for our wedding. He is based out of Melbourne, but I believe that he does travel. He does book 1- 1/2 out. His rate was $950/4hrs. He has a lot of extras and a pretty good wedding package. hth
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lelupixielelupixie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have an appt with Rainbows End this weekend I will let ya know how it goes Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    White Rose always offers great deals at the bridal shows, they were at $700 when we looked into them, we ended up going to someone even cheaper. He did fine, he just isn't the best MC as I would expect White Rose would be.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    I contacted Pyramid djs and he was under $700 for my reception. It's only 4 hours though and I had a referral from another vendor so that could be why I got a good deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards