Florida-Central Florida

Vendor Reviews

Coordinator: At Last Wedding + Event Design A+:Jaclyn was absolutely amazing to work with. We hired her for a day of coordinator and she went above and beyond my expecations. From monthly checklists to meetings she was always ontop of everything. She was the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding process and without her I would not have found my photographer, DJ, videographer, caterer, florist and hair and makeup artisits. I could not have been happier with her services and I recommend her to anyone.

Venue- Lake Mary Events Center: A+: I had such a beautiful ceremony and reception here. Every time I spoke with the staff they were so nice to me and my family. Yes, they have restrictions but I did not have any problems on the day of and it really is one of the most beautiful places to get married at in Orlando.

Photography- Sivan Photography A+: Sivan and her husband were AMAZING to work with. I've already seen all of my photos and Its been less than a month since my wedding. She was so comfortable to work with and she is briliant. Everyone that saw our photos loved them! I cannot wait to use her again.

Videography- Visual Effects by Seth A+: Seth was also great to work with! He was there from the minute I got to our venue recording till the time we left. He had lots of great insight to offer and I cant wait to see the video!

DJ and Lighting- Atomic Entertainment: A+: Monica and Patrick were the best! Hiring a DJ was the hardest thing for us to do but we were beyond ecstatic with DJ PJ! He had the dance floor packed till it was over and everyone would not stop saying how amazing he was.

Caterer- Arthurs Catering A+: Our food was beyond delicious. Most people that attend a wedding expect bad food. Our guests were in awe of how AMAZING the food was. The staff was great- always polite, friendly and honestly it was like you never saw them but they were there when you needed someone. I could not have been more happy with  how everything went.

Hair and Makeup- Your Wedding Makeup A+: Cliff and Vanessa were a hit! I did not hire hair and makeup until the last minute. My photographer and coordinator referred me to Cliff and I cant thank them enough! Cliff did my makeup and I have never felt so beautiful. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He was there for me up until my reception and he got me anything I needed. I just love him! He only refers his clients to Vanessa. Vanessa did my hair and I loved her so much that I am actually going to where she works to have my hair done this week!  She was just as fantastic and all of my bridesmaids loved their hair as well. My hair and makeup lasted me ALL night.

Cake: Cupcake Crazy A: My cake turned out beauitful! It tasted even better then when I had the tasting. I did not give them a plus because there were a couple mistakes they made- like my cupcakes were supposed to be on stands by the cake and the designs that were on the cupcakes did not match the flavors I originally assigned them. My mom spoke with the owner after the wedding and she shed some light on what happened. But aside from those MINOR mishaps- it really was a beautiful cake that tasted great and I would use them again.

Florist- Peddles A+: Vicki was great! All of my floral arrangements were gorgeous! She even brought and arch for me to use since we had to move our ceremony indoors because of the rain. Her pricing was awesome and her service was great!

Officiant Jerome Lewis A+:  I knew him through work and he is a Pastor at a local church. He was great and everyone loved him! Our ceremony was short and sweet with a few laughs and it was just what we wanted.

Dress- Minervas Bridal : D: I absolutely LOVE my gown and wouldnt trade it for anything. However, their service is AWFUL and the staff is beyond rude. The first time I went there the service was great and my consultant was wonderful. After that everything went downhill. I called to inform them I was picking up my veil- Mind you they told me to come in whenever- and the girl kept telling me veil wasnt ready and refused to tell me what time it would be ready by. She was extremely rude and I told her I would be there in 2 hours to pick it up so it needed to be ready. By the time I got there they gave me the WRONG veil and I had to wait an additional 30 minutes. I will never go back there nor recommend anyone too.

Bridesmaid Dresses- Davids Bridal Altamonte Springs D- The second girl we worked with was again a doll and the dresses my girls chose were beautiful. However they also have the worst customer service. Picking up the dresses was a nightmare and trying to get answers was also a nightmare. Never going back there.

My wedding day was the most perfect day I have ever had. All of my vendors were an absolute blessing. Without them my day wouldnt have been perfect. Aside from attire- I would recommend every single one.

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards