Florida-Central Florida

Hello! I need help with my venue!

Hey there!
I'm getting married next November in the Destin area(not sure yet, but I want stay close to Destin/Pensacola/Panama city areas) My first thought was renting a huge house by the beach with a nice backyard, have the ceremony there and the reception at the house(so my guests won't have to spend money with hotel) But I can't find houses :( does anyone here got married in a nice house and is willing to share the info? I will be really grateful! Thank you!:)

Re: Hello! I need help with my venue!

• edited December 2011
    I would probably try the North Floriday board they may be able to provide more suggestions. :)
  • ashbosityashbosity member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have stayed at nice houses in the panhandle area, but if you want a nice one, most are only rented by the week, and at the least, the weekend. The website I used last time was www.vrbo.com (Vacation Rentals By Owner). We stayed on St. George Island which was totally beautiful and the people a few houses down actually did exactly what you are talking about. I have also stayed in Cape San Blas, which was also very pretty. Parking might be a problem though. Also, as stated above, the North FL board would probably be the best for you. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards