Florida-Central Florida
Options

bestbridalprices.com vent

Bestbridalprices.com has a guarantee that they will beat any legit price by 5%. They have my bridesmaid dresses for $168.30. I found it on House of Brides for $139 so I emailed Best Bridal Prices for a quote. They state that emails are answered in 24 hours or less. A week goes by and I hear nothing, so I email again. Finally, 10 days after the original email, I get a one sentence response telling me they'd beat the price, but I would not qualify for the free shipping they usually offer. A few hours later, I receive a response to the SECOND email from the sales manager, saying that I could get free shipping, but insisting that the price from House of Brides was $158.95, not $139. I emailed the link again and she still insisted that the price listed was $158.95 when in reality, that is the "YOU SAVE" amount. In the second email, she no longer signed it "Sales Manager" just "staff". I really feel like they just don't want to honor a price so much lower, but definitely don't feel confident ordering from a business that can't even follow a link or answer an email in an timely manner. Just needed to vent.

Re: bestbridalprices.com vent

• Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think I'd order from them, if they already have poor customer service, it's probably a bad sign!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Britt.  I would be a little skeptical about them.
  • Options
    JustKateJustKate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you have enough time to play with it and you are ordering enough dresses to have the savings make a difference, you could order with your AMEX so that you can dispute the charge in the event that it doesn't work out.  If it does work out then fantastic!  Sometimes saving money is worth the hassle. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards