Florida-Central Florida

Florida blessing

Hi everyone! We are marrying in September in the UK and honeymooning in Florida from 28th Sept for ten days. We really wanted a small ceremony just for the two of us but have had to settle for a big family wedding. I'd love to organise some sort of marriage blessing whilst we are on honeymoon- not a religious ceremony and not a civil marriage. Something that will be special to celebrate our commitment. I have tried looking online but can't find anything that's not an actual wedding. Any ideas out there? I would be eternally grateful!!! Nik x

Re: Florida blessing

• What city will you be in for your honeymoon?
    ***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_florida-blessing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:7f17bed9-b69d-4ef4-a4fc-de11036d4267Post:5fbcfd58-a521-4894-bcd2-6c757c94a4a4">Florida blessing</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! We are marrying in September in the UK and honeymooning in Florida from 28th Sept for ten days. We really wanted a small ceremony just for the two of us but have had to settle for a big family wedding. I'd love to organise some sort of marriage blessing whilst we are on honeymoon- not a religious ceremony and not a civil marriage. Something that will be special to celebrate our commitment. I have tried looking online but can't find anything that's not an actual wedding. Any ideas out there? I would be eternally grateful!!! Nik x
    Posted by nikki42uk[/QUOTE]

Yes, what city? You could look into vacation rental homes on the beach, and have a ceremony/reception there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards