Florida-Central Florida

Rustic Chic Indoor Venue in Central Florida??

I have been in search of and indoor rustic/warehouse venue in Central Florida that will go with our October Fall Rustic Chic wedding theme. I absolutely love Dubsdread-- but for our large guest list of 150 (and honestly we're pretty sure majority- if not all- will be attending) it is quite pricey just for the food and open bar we want and nearly the entire budget would be blown with just venue and nothing else. We are wanting to do a lot of DIY vintage crafts and have access to bring in a bar of our own for crazy cheap since the FH is formerly from the restaurant biz. We are also looking at Winter Park Farmers Market but my issue with that location is if it will be big enough inside to accomodate our group.

Does anyone else have any venues they know of that rival Dubsdread or Winter Park Farmers Market with the indoor reception area that has exposed wood ceiling rafters/barn doors/fireplaces, etc????  We are relocating to Miami in 8 weeks and I need to find our Central Florida venue before we leave and the FH is out of state for those 8 weeks so it's just me looking and I'm goin crosseyed thinking of innumerable ways to googlesearch "rustic"
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rustic Chic Indoor Venue in Central Florida??

• I've been to a wedding at the Winter Park's Farmers Market that had 120 guests and it was not overcrowded, I think your 150 would be fine as that's only about 3 more tables...another venue with that look would be Casa Feliz in Winter Park, but I'm not sure about how many ppl they can hold. Another pretty indoor location is Falcon Fire Golf Club in Kissimmee.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_rustic-chic-indoor-venue-in-central-florida?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:8a3fd18e-ae85-4fe1-97c0-e2864b3fc7afPost:89a59ed9-0db8-4529-a311-376b7ef61188">Rustic Chic Indoor Venue in Central Florida??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been in search of and indoor rustic/warehouse venue in Central Florida that will go with our October Fall Rustic Chic wedding theme. I absolutely love Dubsdread-- but for our large guest list of 150 (and honestly we're pretty sure majority- if not all- will be attending) it is quite pricey just for the food and open bar we want and nearly the entire budget would be blown with just venue and nothing else. We are wanting to do a lot of DIY vintage crafts and have access to bring in a bar of our own for crazy cheap since the FH is formerly from the restaurant biz. We are also looking at Winter Park Farmers Market but my issue with that location is if it will be big enough inside to accomodate our group. Does anyone else have any venues they know of that rival Dubsdread or Winter Park Farmers Market with the indoor reception area that has exposed wood ceiling rafters/barn doors/fireplaces, etc????  We are relocating to Miami in 8 weeks and I need to find our Central Florida venue before we leave and the FH is out of state for those 8 weeks so it's just me looking and I'm goin crosseyed thinking of innumerable ways to googlesearch "rustic"
    Posted by GingerGirl11[/QUOTE]

<div>Have you considered the Courtyard at Lake Lucerne?</div><div>
    </div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards