Florida-Central Florida
Options

Kissimmee/Orlando Brides

If you have your wedding dress already, I'm only here for the weekend and I need a bride to take photos of for my website. You will not have to pay for anything, just show up with your dress, shoes, jewlery, hair and makeup. I will also send you a cd with all the photos I take so you can use them. Email ambertorres1023@gmail.com or call 407.284.7537
here is my website http://amberphotography.yolasite.com/

I am not trying to advertise because I do not do wedding or events in central florida, I just am really short on time and this is a great oppourtunity for any bride who has their dress.
Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Re: Kissimmee/Orlando Brides

• Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    a couple tips for you:

1.  you might need to pay for the person's hair and make up if you really want this done on such a short notice.  Getting hair and make up done can be pretty expensive.  
    2.  You'll need to find a location for the photos and get permission first. Not all places allow professional photo shoots.

3.  You need to get a professional graphic designer to create your website. I'm already married but if I were looking for a photographer, I would never choose one that had a site made in some sort of click and paste program. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That was kind of rude of you. She's not in town for very long. She's offering a free service. If you don't want it...then don't do it. Don't be negative toward somebody who may be just starting out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards