Florida-Central Florida
Options

Vendor Reviews

Hi! I got married on June 25th in Orlando. All in all the day was amazing! Here are some of my vendor reviews.

Traci Marini Wedding Planner with Eventfully Yours: FFFFF-
Rude, nasty, useless.
The Omni requires a day of planner which I thought was great so that I could focus on getting ready as we had a 10am ceremony. Tracy's main job was to ensure my guests knew where to go. Instead, she sat in the lobby talking to perspective clients while my guests wandered around looking for the ceremony and reception areas. She was also supposed to ensure my cupcake centerpieces were delivered to the reception room and set up. I had my girlfriend go down and double check and Tracy didn't do it. My guests did. My GUESTS set up my centerpieces!!! WTH??? Several of my guests asked me "who is the miserable lady over there"? It was her. Do not hire her. She did nothing. If you would like additonal info on issues, pm me - these are just some highlights.

Omni Resort at Champions Gate: A-
Beautiful resort, great customer service, amazing food. The minus is strictly because there is a major lack of communication between the staff. For example, we were supposed to have ice cream snacks but the staff "couldn't find them". A few things like this occurred. Not huge deals, and they made up for it by being really nice... If you are very organized and stay on top of them and it will be fine. The amazing resort is worth some minor hiccups.

Orlando Harpist Christine McPhail - A+++++
Christine is the sweetest nicest and most talented lady!!! She was a highlight at our wedding. She played the typical wedding songs for the ceremony - which were beautiful and exactly what we had wanted. For our brunch reception, she played modern songs you hear on the radio and my guests thought that was so great!! I have had several requests for her info for friends and friends of friends weddings. HIRE HER!!

Sweet! By Good Golly Miss Holly: A++++++
Amazing cupcakes! Another highlight of the day. I had these cupcakes as my centerpieces on 3 tier platters and everyone RAVED about them!! They tasted homemade! We had about 8 different flavors and one was better than the next. Seriously, it is all people talked about!! HIGHLY recomend!!!

Reverand Glynn Ferguson from Sensational Ceremonies: B
Rev. Glynn is a wonderful guy. When we met him the first time, we were excited to have him perform our ceremony. He is a down to earth genuinely nice, happy and warm man. Our ceremony was beautiful. The only issue is I emailed him my vows 2 weeks before my wedding to ensure they flowed well and were long enough (we had discussed 15 to 20 minutes for the ceremony) He never responded. I emailed him again, nothing. I called him 2 days prior to the wedding and he said he would look them over that night and email or call me. Nothing. He had indicated he would come up to see me the morning of. He didn't. So, we had an 8 minute ceremony. Way to short. Also, I had wanted my friend to do a reading, and he read the reading I had chosen. I was devastated.

Hope this helps!! :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your reviews!! I love sweet by good golly ms holly. It doesnt help that they are within walking distance of my house. I mean geez dont they know I have a wedding dress to fit into LOL.  I use her all the time and they are always amazing! 

Im soo sorry that your wedding planner sucked!! Thats terrible!

Congrats! it sounds like you had a beautiful day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yikes!!! I am sorry that your wedding planner was a failure :( I hope it didn't put too much of a bad taste in your mouth for your wedding day. At least everything else went well. Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards