Florida-Central Florida
Options

Florist recommendations?

Hello ladies,

I'm getting married 4/28/12 and I'm in search of a florist. I met with one back in December, but not sure she's who I'd like to go with. I'd like to get a few different quotes before making a final decision, but I know I need to decide soon! Can anybody recommend a florist in the Orlando area? I prefer not to spend thousands on flowers, so I would love any recommendations for a local florist that can work with a modest budget! Thanks! :)

Re: Florist recommendations?

• Options
    Ditto on Flowers by Lesley!! I am using her too. She is so easy to work with!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm using Peddles. Her prices are awesome and she does really good work. I'm getting her budget package and it includes my bouquet, 2 BM bouquets, a toss bouquet, 5 boutonnieres, a bag of rose petals, and 2 corsages for $199. www.peddles.com
  • Options
    Congrats! I am getting married the same day! :)
    I am using Lee Forrest- He is amazing and has great ideas and touch :) He will work with your budget.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am also using Peddles, her prices were the best I found and I really like the mock up we worked on. 
  • Options
    I am using Jonathan's Flowers in Winter Park. He is working with my budget which is under $600. He has been great to work with so far!!!!
  • Options
    My friend used flowers by lesley and she got a great value for all her flowers. I am also looking at her for my Decemeber wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards