Florida-Central Florida

Lakeside Reception Hall

I just got married a week and a half ago at Lakeside Recepion Hall on N. OBT. It was a beautiful wedding with the ceremony on the dock and the reception indoors. I highly recommend everything except for Erica Lyn, the marketing woman that you will need to deal with. She was very helpful when we were booking the venue and planning but when she had to bartend at my wedding she turned really flirty with all the guys, no matter the age. She complained to the other bartender when we asked her to take away the tip jar and made a seen in front of guests. She was mingling with guests more than she was bartending. She showed pics of herself, took pics with the guys, offered to sit and leave with guests. She was a disappointmoent and I got alot of complaints about her later. She hit on everyone's husbands. She was working a wedding, not a club! Just wanted to give all you ladies the heads up if you are thinking about booking here!

Re: Lakeside Reception Hall

• ericak926ericak926 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! That's my name! But I'm not her. Yikes! What a skank.
  • jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the heads up!!!  I am meeting with her this Monday!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    UGH! Sorry you had to deal with that, but glad to hear it went well otherwise! Congrats! Is there someone above her you can talk to? Not like it will help too much now, but maybe you can prevent another bride from having to deal with that kind of nonsense.
  • edited December 2011
    We looked at Lakeside Reception it was a nice place (and I believed owened and operated by Orlando Fire), but too small for our guest list.

Is she the black lady who also does the catering option? If so I laughed so hard when we left at her catering menu (no offense if you went with her).

I think I am thinking of the same place.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • edited December 2011

The only person above her is her boyfrind I think, that's who she was introducing him as. *Jmucheech.... this place was really perfect, she was my only problem. Sylvia also did our decorations for us and they were beautiful! I totally recommend her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards