Florida-Central Florida

Egmt Invites!

Hi everyone, 

I haven't been on here in a while b/c I've been so busy with DIY projects involving many many trips to every craft store in a 30 mile radius!  But I wanted to share our engagement party invites and highly recommend the designer Samantha (and also one of my amazing bridesmaids!).  Check her out at http://www.rockpapersizzle.com - she can customize anything and everything, and for the less creative folk, she takes a few instructions and suggestions and then turns them into something better than you could even imagine on your own :)  So cute right?!

Re: Egmt Invites!

• cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG those are sooo cute! I love them!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome, thanks because I have to have our Engagment party invites done and between Relay for Life, Moms suprise party and Easter Egg hunts I have no time to tackle them before my deadline!

Thos are adorable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • edited December 2011
    SO freakin' cute, I'm coveting them even though we didn't do an engagement party. ;) Gotta tell ya, though, I had no idea what "egmt" meant! Eggmont Key was the first thing that popped into my head, lol!
  • edited December 2011
    Those are adorable!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  I'm pretty obsessed with them myself ;)  That's hilarious about "Egmt" ... I'm a huge list maker and I tend to abbreviate everything without even thinking about whether or not it makes sense!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards