Florida-Central Florida

Downtown ballroom good or bad?

Downtown ballroom... Xclo3 Total posts: 24 today Im thinking of doing my reception at the downtown ballroom Orlando has anyone had good or bad experience with this location and how was the Catering from puff n stuff u can only use them for the food?? Report Quote Reply

Re: Downtown ballroom good or bad?

• Im thinking about them too, I actually have a tour scheduled for later this week.
  • motorcyclermotorcycler member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I'm having my reception there in December! It is absolutely gorgeous! It also is located right in the heart of downtown, so you have the option of continuing the party downtown on church street/wall street etc. if you'd like. It is a bit pricey, you have to pay a $2800 facility fee and then they have a minimum of $75 per person and a minimum of 100 guests. They do include a few things though, so it makes it slightly more worth it.

I went there and fell in love with the beautiful historic building and the surrounding, but it is a little more expensive than some other places around there. The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne is nearby and it is a wonderful venue as well. It can only hold 150 people comfortably, but if your wedding is smaller it is a great option!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards