Florida-Central Florida
Options

Make Up

How much does it cost to have your make up done? The trial and day of? What do they do for their money day of?
Thanks, Clueless in WP

Re: Make Up

• Options
    SRivera09SRivera09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got quotes ranging from $75 up to $150.  Megan Davis is a pretty popular vendor here, she charges $75 I believe.  I'm using Natalie with Knockout artistry.  She has a deal for $300 for up to 5 faces.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Leslie at Studio Cara - I think she said $75 for everyone except the bride, an I believe it was $95 for the bride. That probably depends on whether you get fake lashes and such, which I am.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Bobby Pins and Blush (kara@bobbypinsandblush.com) for both my hair and makeup.  I spent $50 for my trial (for both hair and makeup).  For the day of, makeup cost me $75 for myself, and $60 for each of my girls, (hair was also $75 for bride, $60 for other girls, but several just got blowouts instead of updos, so those were only $30 I think) but then got 20% off the total cost because I booked a certain number of services.  The travelled to me for both my trial and the day of.
  • Options
    eviegrl42eviegrl42 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Leslie from Studio Cara and loved her!!!! She is a little bit pricey but my makeup stayed on all night and I loved my fake lashes :) I think she is around 85-95 dollars for the trial and the day of is the same charge...
  • Options
    andee1353andee1353 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Ladies!
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:9db9a6ea-284b-4b63-b046-5165bca5252dPost:62d2b702-a465-4aba-9cc8-50528f9b10dc">Re: Make Up</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Leslie at Studio Cara - I think she said $75 for everyone except the bride, an I believe it was $95 for the bride. That probably depends on whether you get fake lashes and such, which I am.
    Posted by Pretty Parula[/QUOTE]

i loved the fake lashes leslie used on me. are you using the individual ones? they look really natural!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards