Florida-Central Florida

Vendor recs please for a destination bride, Tampa area!

Hi, I'm planning a trio this May for about 5 days.  During this time, we'll need to meet photographers, DJs, florists, hair stylists and baker.  I previously got a couple photographer recs but would greatly appreciate any recs for the other stuff (on a budget :)  Thanks in advance!
imageimageLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Vendor recs please for a destination bride, Tampa area!

• I'm not sure if she goes to Tampa (but I think she does because I've seen pics from St. Augustine), my photog is Jennifer Werneth and she is FANTASTIC!!! Her packages are very affordable and she's won the best of wedding award two years in a row!

I can't help with the other sutff, my venue handles everything else :( HTH
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • we're planning from far too, more likely a beach/or near beach wedding and also researching different vendors, like florists, dj's and venue. We just booked our photographer without meeting because i loved her work and spoke with her on the phone, i told her what i'm looking for and she customized one of her packaged, if you're interested her website is www.intruecolors.com
    we're also looking into cakes, i've heard a lot of good things about slice of heaven, but we're not discounting cupcakes either, so we will be looking for some recommendations in this area as well.
  • we are planning from far as well, beach or near water, researching is so hard when you are out, but we will be coming here in april. We booked our photographer over the phone, loved her work, called and that was it, she is a little pricey but she worked with me and customized one of her packages, if you are interested her website is here www.intruecolors.com
    We also looking for cakes, i've heard good things about slice of heaven but we are  not against doing cupcakes. Anyone can recommend any of these guys? Also dj and officiant would be great.
  • I posted a little bit ago and am following up with photographers.  Breatheeasyphoto.com seems to be in my top running, unique and affordable.  I am at a complete loss for a dj, though :(
  • @sofia- I just took a look at a post from a while back and found an amazing option for a DJ!  http://www.graingertainment.com He is super affordable ($100 per hr for any event) and you can add $100 (flat!) for lighting.  The reviews are amazing.  I just sent him an email.  Had to pass it on to you :)
  • Hi, I'm not sure if you need an officiant but I would recommend It's Official! http://www.itsofficial.webs.com

Good Luck!
  • photographer: jonathan hare- AMAZING!!
    DJ: we are using Joe Farren. He sings, plays guitar and piano, and also DJs. Also, no limit on hours.
    They are both Tampa based, so no traveling fees.
    Good Luck, if you need any more help, PM me, I am getting married over there in Treasure Island (st. pete)
    Kristin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards