Florida-Central Florida

Morning Glory Florist

Has anyone heard anything about them good or bad? I spoke to the owner at a bridal show and she seemed really down to earth.

Re: Morning Glory Florist

• mizzicantwaitmizzicantwait member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a consultation with them and was really turned off by them. I forgot the name of the lady I met with but she kinda "yelled" at me because I told her I did not want roses anywhere in my wedding. I also told her that I am not one to be enamored by tons of flowers. Another thing thing is she wanted me to have either a wand or crown for my flower girls and I told her that I would just prefer them to toss petals. She said "I just went to a florist convention and wands/crown are the latest trend with flowers in Europe" (Geez...what do I care...I don't like it lady!!!) She also got mad since I have vases and told her I would like to use my vases for the wedding that way I can reduced rental fees...All in all she said that weddings are much better with roses and if she felt the need to include roses she would. 

Again this was MY personal experience. I would recommend you to meet with them but also meet with another florist because they were over $1000 more expensive than 3 other quotes I received which were all in the same ball park. Good luck with wedding planning. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! I appreciate the honest feedback.
  • edited December 2011
    im a dyi `er but i heard johnathans flowers was good.

if someone told me what i could and could not use i would seriously stick my foot up their a$$- what nerve!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards