Florida-Central Florida

OMG my dress is in....now to find a person to do alterations

Just wanted to share with you all that I got my dress today! I ordered it from a small boutique in WI and they shipped it to my apartment here. Im in aww and excitement. Now can anyone recommend me a person to do alterations? I still have 8 months to go until our wedding so I do have time yet!

Re: OMG my dress is in....now to find a person to do alterations

• edited December 2011
    Jeannine is AMAZING!!! She's reasonably priced (charged us $45 for the bustle- that's all that needed done) and she's such a sweetheart!! She'll come to your apt and have your fitting there! Her # is 321-235-6681
    image A sadly neglected Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Jeannine - she did an AMAZING job completely redoing the top of my dress (took a straight neck to a sweet heart neckline) & was by FAR the most reasonably priced of all the places I checked.
  • edited December 2011
    Where is Jeannine located?
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_omg-dress-innow-person-alterations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:ab11f15c-eacd-459f-ad72-de49a548af99Post:f4ceeef8-3447-43a2-a308-67756b595553">Re: OMG my dress is in....now to find a person to do alterations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where is Jeannine located?
    Posted by littlemoments324[/QUOTE]

I used her too! She did a great job. She travels to your house to give you a quote and then comes back to your house for all of your fittings. All of the visits are included in her price quote.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards