Florida-Central Florida

Barrington Hill Farm?? Outdoor non-tropical venues?

Hello!

My fiance and I are trying to plan our Florida wedding while overseas, and we're looking for a venue that is NOT tropical or beach related. 

We really like Barrington Hill Farm but can't find much about their prices. Their website says packages start at $4,000, but I've read some reviews saying they have price points for all budgets. I contacted them asking for information about their rental options (unpackaged options), but all they gave me was a "we work with all budgets and invite you to stop by and discuss...". Well, we're overseas and cannot do that for several months.

SO, I'm hoping someone here might have experience with them and could offer any knoweldge they have of the venue. There must be a bottomline price at some point. Also, if anyone has any suggestions for non-tropical outdoor Florida venues, I'm all ears!! 

Thanks!

Re: Barrington Hill Farm?? Outdoor non-tropical venues?

• Cypress Grove is in Orlando and is beautiful. They have no indoor alternative though thats why we went with Polasek Sculpture Gardens for ceremony and Maison & Jardin for reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards