Honeymoon Discussions
Options

The time is almost here...

for me to be able to finally completely plan and pay for my HM. I'm getting married next June but we're delaying our honeymoon until late September/early October for different reasons (after summer visitation with FI's son, the weather will cool down, tourist season dies down, etc)..and my TA said that we can't get airline tickets until right around a year out. But I'm just so antsy and excited to get started! She sent me an email Friday saying she's ready to get started on the details and start looking fully in to it all! SO EXCITED!

Anyone else at that point? or has anyone already booked their honeymoon? I'd love to hear where everyone is going and to share some excitement Wink haha.

Sorry ladies. Work has been so stressful lately...I needed something to get excited about, and now I am sharing my crazy session with you all. Enjoy! haha =]

Re: The time is almost here...

• Options
    I totally understand your excitement! My wedding is 13 days away and honestly sometimes the one thing that gets me through the stress of it all, is knowing that a great trip is coming up too!

I hope your TA is able to get you a good deal- I would be worried about the prices changing between now and next fall. They could go down, but then again they could go up. So it's hard to know when to plan exactly. Have you been watching prices? Have they gone up or down lately?
    Amanda and Eric Gettin' married 10/10/10
  • Options
    I've been trying to watch airfare a bit (I was looking at end of April fares, as that's right on the outskirts of 'high season' which beginning of October is the same way, so I figured that would give me the best idea) and it's actually been pretty low! Roundtrip airfare from Omaha to London is right around $1050 (after taxes) per person on Delta (love Delta!!), which is really pretty good! I've seen it before go all the way up to $1500 per person, and the lowest I think I've ever seen it (after all the taxes, sometimes you'll see it cheaper but then they charge you up the yin-yang in fees) is about $950, and that was a couple years ago. So I'm hoping to look at airline prices as soon as they come out, and watch them for a few weeks or so to see what the average low is, and if I can get the tickets for $1050 or less, I'll probably just book them on the spot. haha. =] =] =]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards