Florida-Central Florida

Levan's, Arthur's, Puff n Stuff (and John Michael's) catering

Hi Central Florida brides,
I really liked Arthur's and Puff n Stuff in terms of customer service, professionalism, and food quality, but Levan's is coming through with a much better price that is also within our budget.  The problem is that I don't feel right about Levan's... the attention to detail and flavors were lacking. As a a big foodie, I worry that Levan's won't pull it off right for our wedding. We tried John Michael's and thought the food was terrible, yet all the reviews were great online!?!  As I can't believe the reviews, has anyone had any truthfully good or bad experiences with the food quality for Levan's??  Is it like going to a Olive Garden versus a top notch Italian spot and we should just pay more to get the quality we want?
Thanks!

Re: Levan's, Arthur's, Puff n Stuff (and John Michael's) catering

• edited October 2012

I didnt try Levans, but I did try John Michaels and I completely agree with you! The food was AWFUL. " You get what you pay for". Ultimately we went with Arthurs and I cannot tell you how pleased I was. Four months later and my guests still say its some of the best food they have ever had. The service was phenomenal as well. We took the food very seriously and this was my section to splurge and I couldnt be happier. I must mention they even worked with the budget we had and we had a ton of options. Good luck! Oh and if you are having a bad feeling- don't risk it. You will drive yourself crazy and planning is supposed to be a fun experience :)

• We are using Levan's and they have an amazing price. There food was really good when we tried it. I honestly thought it was better then puff in stuff... Never did try John Michaels.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thank you so much for the advice ellebelley!  Very helpful for sure.  And halij52002, if you get a chance to review Levan's after your wedding, that would be wonderful.  :)
    More research to do!!
  • No problem! Will do! :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • If another vendor is allowed, I'm using Cocktails Catering and when I went in for the tasting, the food was definitely good.  I've had to do all of my communicating over email and phone because we're having a destination wedding and they have been able to handle everything and then some! I'm definitely impressed with their customer service and their food!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards