Florida-Central Florida

Should I get a limo?

We're getting married at a venue in downtown orlando and we also plan to stay at a hotel downtown as well. The one's we're looking at are less than 5 miles from the venue and we would want to do a first look in the area. Should we even get a limo? The ceremony and reception are in the same place. I don't see the point unless i'm farther from the place but then I can't see myself driving to the place either lol. Any suggestions?

Re: Should I get a limo?

• nlovesj22nlovesj22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Most of the companies I inquired with had a 4 or 5 hour minimum.  We ended up getting one, but it was kind of a waste to be honest. 
  • <div>I'm so curious as to what venue you'll be at because my reception was downtown and the hotel we blocked rooms at was a block away!</div><div>
    </div><div>I probably wouldn't book a limo, but I once saw a couple in a horse-drawn carriage or to be cute you can get a pedi-cab and decorate?</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_should-i-get-a-limo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:c85c33a6-dd1f-4053-8527-9d525d6d2837Post:36d970fa-fe52-415a-9b00-52360a9e44d1">Should I get a limo?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're getting married at a venue in downtown orlando and we also plan to stay at a hotel downtown as well. The one's we're looking at are less than 5 miles from the venue and we would want to do a first look in the area. Should we even get a limo? The ceremony and reception are in the same place. I don't see the point unless i'm farther from the place but then I can't see myself driving to the place either lol. Any suggestions?
    Posted by marichella21[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_should-i-get-a-limo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:c85c33a6-dd1f-4053-8527-9d525d6d2837Post:bed52c7c-0f42-4c24-9b50-8e9fcbee9048">Re: Should I get a limo?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so curious as to what venue you'll be at because my reception was downtown and the hotel we blocked rooms at was a block away! I probably wouldn't book a limo, but I once saw a couple in a horse-drawn carriage or to be cute you can get a pedi-cab and decorate? In Response to Should I get a limo? :
    Posted by jconnelly17[/QUOTE]

We're getting married at the Abbey and having the ceremony at the Mezz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards