Honeymoon Discussions

Car Rental

Hey Ladies,
I'm hoping someone can help me.  I'm looking to rent a car in Florida from May 21-29.  We can I go to get the best rate?
May 2013 FebSiggy... Invite... Different Type of Ribbon/Knot Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Car Rental

• Do you not need to book any more hotels or flights?  It's usually cheaper to bundle the car with the hotel or flight on a travel website like Orbitz, expedia, or travelocity (or even directly through airline websites sometimes)

If you just need the car, you can still use any of those sites to compare rates for the different rental companies.  They usually have good deals.  Or even Hotwire has good car rental rates.

SaveSave
  • Are you or anyone in your family a AAA member?  If so I think you can get a discount by being a member.

I would just shop around using different travel booking sites or just going to the car rental websites theselves and compare prices.

Also, think about what kind of car you want.  If you go with something standard and small they will be a lot less money then renting a convertible or SUV.

• You have to do your homework.  Check all the big sites & compare.  Then Google coupons; you should find something. 

Many of the big companies offer this deal where you let them pick the car . . . they give you whatever they have a lot of that week & you could end up with anything -- we've had econo boxes. luxury sedans & SUVs.  Never lucked out & gotten a sports car but you never know. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards