Florida-Central Florida
Options

Need Recommendations for Photographer Please!

I am looking into photographers but I am having a hard time finding ones within my price range that I really like. Ideally I would not spend more than $1500 for about 6-8 hrs of coverage and a disc of images( although if they are a little more please feel free to suggest). Photography is one of my biggest priorities but we are on a budget so I do not have too much wiggle room unless a miracle happens. Oh and I like a more modern, fresh style if that helps makes suggestions. Thanks in advance :)

Re: Need Recommendations for Photographer Please!

• Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sam Dickinson:  SMD Wedding Photography www.smdweddings.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jessicagrimmphotography.com, she's super creative & will work with your budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sivan Photography is in that budget! They give you all of the edited pictures AND raw pictures. SivanPhotographyWeddings.com is their website. Good luck! :=)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using kristen wynn photography and she's in your budget. I'm very excited-I only have 13 more days until my wedding!
  • Options
    lissetterlissetter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for your helpful suggestions!
  • Options
    japeace041011japeace041011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using N & M Photography and they are WONDERFUL!! She took our engagement photo's at Magic Kingdom and the turned out amazing.  She has packages available well in your price range with all of the rights to copy and print your pictures. She is out of Miami and even with an extra charge for travel she is a great price, and she is with me all day!!  I too am on a strict budget and her prices are great.  If you want to talk to me about her PM me and we can talk. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_need-recommendations-photographer-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:cffae180-5fea-497c-99e6-e53a8709e9fcPost:b7be59f5-56dc-4ebc-90da-46ad51ebd0f2">Re: Need Recommendations for Photographer Please!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jessicagrimmphotography.com, she's super creative & will work with your budget.
    Posted by FutureMrsMatthews2012[/QUOTE]

Have you seen wedding photographs she has done? I do not see any on her website but her portraits are nice!
  • Options
    lsclark8910lsclark8910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ktcrabbphotography.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sivan Photography! We just booked her for an amazing price and package! She is so reasonable and her work is AMAZING!
  • Options
    princess1989princess1989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try Ashlea Elizabeth photography she's out of Orlando, and she is amazing!!!!
  • Options
    KMurphy821KMurphy821 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brandy Burridge! She is absolutely fantastic. Her and her husband work collabortively and make magic happen! Her personality is incredible. Me and a couple girlfriends (separately) did a boudoir photographs with her... turned out INCREDIBLE. She knows exactly what to do and when.

http://www.brandyburridge.com/

Good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.foxfotostudios.com/
    Rachel with Fox Fotography is awesome! You get two photographers for the price of one, her husband is the 2nd shooter.  They are located in Jacksonville but travel.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I see you have gotten a lot of recommendations but if you are still looking I would check out Kellie Warren-Underwood with KWU Weddings.  She is JUST wonderful to work with and her pictures are incredible!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Elizabethb345Elizabethb345 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Lindsay Novak Photography! Her work is AMAZING!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I noticed you've already had a lot of recommendations, but I've worked with Heather B. Photography.  She did our photos last year and will be doing our engagement pics this fall!  She is in Brevard County, but I believe is willing to travel.  Check out her website for her contact info =) 

http://www.heatherbuczekphoto.com/#!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for continuing to give recommendations! I still have not booked anyone though found a few I love so please feel free to share more!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally recomment Celeste Shaeffer Photography.

http://www.celestesphotography.com/

We met with her and booked her for our wedding! She is doing our engagement shoot and our wedding.  The engagement shoot includes one location, unlimited shots, and a dvd of all of the edited images.  The wedding portion includes unlimited photography as well.  She will arrive as early as we want (we are thinking 3pm as ceremony starts at 630 and we want some getting ready pics) and will stay until after the reception ends (it ends at midnight). She will then edit all the photos and give them to us on a disc. We also get full copy rights to the images.  Total she is charging us is $1200 for EVERYTHING!!!.

We saw A LOT of her sample work when we met with her and she is fabulous! Also seems like a lovely lady....really cares about us and capturing our big day, which I like.
    image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
    image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used Melissa T Photography and highly recommend her services.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards