Florida-Central Florida
Options

wedding coordinators

Anyone have recommendations for a wedding coordinator in the Orlando and/or surrounding area? We'd really like to find someone that we could give our budget too and find a way to make the wedding work. Anyone use a coordinator like this before?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: wedding coordinators

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a few options.  I'm meeting with No.1 Wedding Planner next week to see if it's a good fit.

I was going to use Orlando Wedding Group, but No. 1 was running a deal I couldn't pass up.  Google "Wedding coordinator Orlando, FL" and you'll get a bunch.  Meet with as many as it takes until you feel comfortable with someone to plan one of the most important moments of your life.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Kristy Rapp.  I also met with Charisma Moran, but clicked better with Kristy.  Both reasonably priced and highly recommended!
  • Options
    Choco9Choco9 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I second Kristy Rapp.

She is very organized and VERY affordable. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using RW Events! They are excellent! I received a lot of discounts because of them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just signed on with No 1 Wedding Planner  For the month of May they were offering day of coordinating for $200 if you pay up front, $250 otherwise! Awesome deal!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Jaclyn Fraser from At Last events... She is amazing and SO detailed oriented. From our first meeting with her, we knew she would be the corrdinator we chose. She gave us a whirl wind of information but made it so easy for us to remember and she is just overall a wonderful person.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Ashlie from Weddings in the City.  She has a proffessional team and offer full planning to Day of services. 
  • Options
    SivanGSivanG member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We hired Jaclyn from At Last Wedding + Event Design for our wedding. I can't tell you enough how helpful and amazing she was throughout the entire process!!! She made the wedding day run perfectly and had a gorgeous smile on her face the entire time! I recommend her to every single bride that I meet...she and her team are just phenomenal! My family was also really blown away by her professionalism and ability to make everything run smoothly. I believe she works with any budget, so definitely contact her! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Brandee with Blush and she is amazing!  I also interviewed and was recommended April with Dtales.  She seemed great, and I had heard good things too but Brandee was more familiar with the venues I wanted. 

Wedding planners are amazing! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im using Amber with Premier Butterfly Events and she is WONDERFUL! She has helped save us a lot of money also without compromising the look we want to achieve. Ive been to another wedding she did with a friend in March and she said she made the day enjoyable for her. The website is www.PremierButterflyEvents.com.

You can get a referral discount if you let her know I referred you. Message me if you are interested and I will send you the referral code (Same for any other brides that are looking for a planner or DOC).

Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Premier Butterfly Events but my DOC and wedding coordinator is Christina. They are in the Tampa/Orlando area.
  • Options
    jvnookjvnook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely Elisa with A Flair for Affairs!  She has been in the wedding industry for years and knows all the ins and outs and how to make an event flawless.  She works with all budgets!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards