Honeymoon Discussions

Jamaica Alert ends and they caught the drug lord!

I know so many of you worried about the Jamaica travel alert and it ends today! If you heard on the news 2 days ago, they caught that drug lord too that caused all the issues.  My cousin is leaving over the 4th of July and told me the good news today.  I instantly thought of my knottie's and wanted to post this!

Re: Jamaica Alert ends and they caught the drug lord!

• So gald to hear this!! We are going to Jamaica for our honeymoon in October! Thanks for the post!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Website
    199image 155image 44image 0image
    RSVP by September 22, 2010
  • oh I am so glad to hear this!  I was worried because we are going there in three weeks!
  • Thanks for the update.... honeymooning there in August & have been keeping an eye on this....
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• thanks for the update! we are going for our honeymoon next month and were a bit worried!
  • The areas where most tousits in JAmaica go area quite far from Kingston.  And no one in the country parts of Jamaica really care about what goes on in Kingston.  When there is the occasional uprising - which usually lasts about 15 minutes - it doesn't affect people in the country.  So anyone planning to go to Jamaica, e.g. Ocho Rios, Negril, Port Antonio, shouldn't really worry about what's going on in Kingston.  It would be like cancelling a trip to Buffalo because of a strike in New York City.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards