Florida-Central Florida

First Dress Fitting but No Pics! :(

So I went for my first dress fitting today. My dress was just as lovely as I remembered and putting it all on made me feel like a princess.

Luckily I don't need many alterations, just a little taking in at the top, I want some crystals and sequins added to the skirt and my mother insisted that the back of the train gets tucked under and pinned with crystals at the bottom rather than just being a "raw edge" as she put it. TBH, I wasn't so bothered about this bit but I can kinda see her point. She was quite insistent so I went with it. If it comes back at the second fitting and looks odd I'll just get them to take it out.

I went with my mum and godmother who took pics with her disposable camera. I took along my digital camera in the hope to upload pics to you all, but unbeknown to me the damn thing had run out of battery :( . My godmother said she'd let me have some of the prints so I'll scan them and upload them to my bio when I get hold of them.

Am really happy with the overall process and felt relieved that the shop had came out on top.

Also, as another wedding related thing, one of my guests booked their ticket to Orlando today so they're definately coming. V excited as it just cements everything now!!!

Have a great NYE everyone xxx

Re: First Dress Fitting but No Pics! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards