Florida-Central Florida
Options

Grand Bohemian intimate wedding..

So I originally booked the WP Farmers Marker and after doing a lot of thinking and a lot of stress builidng(part of it due to me being nervous that part of my budget wouldn't come through), I decided to cancel the whole big(well 140) people wedding and opt for a small 25 person, almost all family affair.

We are now booked for the Grand Bohemian for 11/4/12!(exactly one year from the day he proposed).

I am extremly relieved (even though I didn't realize how big his family was so our 25 guests are 98% family if they all say yes).

So far it has been smooth sailing and I am not stressed 1 bit.  Our officiant already met with us and gave us readings to look over, the ceremony music is covered and in the summer I just have to go do some cake tasting.

Since it is a small sit down(estate style table) dinner, I am probably going to swap out their table linen and add a table runner and a few small floral arrangements and then for the ceremony just add a runner and some rose petals.

I can't believe how easy this seems- hopefully it stays this way Wink

Has anyone gone through an intimate wedding there or know anyone who has?(can't find any reviews online..) we are doing the sit down 4 course meal(where the 4th course is the cake).

Emily

Re: Grand Bohemian intimate wedding..

• Options
    I just had my wedding there 11/12/11 and it was AMAZING! Mine was opposite of small though, as we had 183 people (their largest one ever.) I'm not kidding you, you are going to feel like you are their most important client. The service was fantastic, the food delicious, and nothing was left untouched. They had full dinners waiting for us when we got to our room that night. The entire hotel staff knew us by name when we arrived 2 days before the wedding. I could go on and on. Sandy is amazing and has become a life long friend of our family.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! I just got an email that Sandy got a promotion, so the head of catering is now stepping into her spot. 

Looks like I made the right choice :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards