Florida-Central Florida

Dubsdread

Has anyone had the experience of Dubsdread in Orlando smelling musty?  I did just wondering if it is me.

Re: Dubsdread

• ssj2ssj2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding there in Feb 2010 then a corporate party this past Christmas & it was fine.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know about it being musty...but I toured it as a possible venue and did not like it at all!  The ceremony area was out in the open and did not have a wedding ceremony feel.  It was basically a bunch of chairs thrown together on a patio. And the reception room was not only a bit small but they were in the middle of rennovating it. I was not impressed.  I can recommend Tuscawilla Country Club tho for a wedding.  My fiance and I are getting married there on May 26, 2012 and we could not be happier. The ceremony site is beautiful and the cocktail and reception areas are large, open, and gorgeous!  Plus the pricing is very reasonable being that it is a very nice country club. I recommend checking it out. Linda is the catering director and she is fabulous to work with!
    image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
    image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm..I never felt that way when I checked it out. Maybe go there again. Maybe something was going on that day that caused that funky smell. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards