Florida-Central Florida

Chair Cover Rentals

HELP!!! We are doing red tablecloths and would like white chair covers with red sashes. Do you know a decent priced place that has a great choice of chair covers and sashes in Orlando?? 
image A sadly neglected Bio

Re: Chair Cover Rentals

• Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you go to one of the Perfect Wedding Guide shows there are usually a few different companies there and they offer special discounts during them. I don't know when the next one is, but you could check on pwg.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    I got an email from little shop of flowers. I have no idea where they are... maybe winter park? But in the email it said chair covers for 1.50. I never called them or anything but it may be worth it to check it out.
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_chair-cover-rentals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:ff4f17ae-6199-4bd2-9486-ace09868dffaPost:b4c5b60f-52ce-4d93-aa7c-188cce192b19">Re: Chair Cover Rentals</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got an email from little shop of flowers. I have no idea where they are... maybe winter park? But in the email it said chair covers for 1.50. I never called them or anything but it may be worth it to check it out.
    Posted by Jeanette511[/QUOTE]

I used A Little Shop of Flowers for my flowers- they are in Longwood. She was nice to work with, lowered her price so that I could get what I wanted and not lose quality.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Connie Duglin Linen for my chair covers and sashes. www.ConnieDuglinLinen.com
    Photobucket
  • Hey akinal, while browsing through the internet for table linens for my step daughters wedding, I came across SculptwareOnline.com. By the look of it, it seems that they offer some quality range of table linens. Their concept of spandex table linens which fits almost all shapes and sizes was particularly that attracted me. Happy shopping. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards