Honeymoon Discussions

Mosquitos/Bugs in the Caribbean

Me and my FI are still needing to book our honeymoon and we are torn. I have fallen in love with Antigua Cocos Hotel but hear that you sleep under a mosquito net...if you have been to antigua please let me know is it really that bad with the mosquitos and bugs there? We have been contemplating going to St Lucia at Cap Maison but its not an all inclusive hotel...do you have to worry about mosquitos there? Or Barbados/Aruba? However with Barbados and Aruba the reviews I read are not as great as the other locations. Suggestions and Help please is greatly appreciated becuase we have to book ASAP for our honeymoon is in August!

Re: Mosquitos/Bugs in the Caribbean

• Jen6862Jen6862 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Mosquitos are going to be a problem on most Caribbean Islands. Buy mosquito milk or Avon Skin so Soft Bug Repellant--also great for no see ums on the beach! I bought the Avon skin so soft bug repellant plus bug screen 2-in-1for our trip to St. Maarten. I think it's on sale right now.

Also, you can ask local qustions on the Caribbean Forum boards of Trip Advisor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards