Honeymoon Discussions

Sandals St. Lucia??

Has anyone been to any of the Sandals in St. Lucia? If so, which one and what did you think? I am getting mixed reviews on Trip Advisor so now I'm feeling hesitant. 

Re: Sandals St. Lucia??

• We loved Sandals Regency and had a great room and great experience all the way around. Our room was to die for and we had a out of control great experience..
  • My FI and I just booked our HM at the Sandals in St. Lucia!

I've been reading the reviews too which made me hesitant, but my FI put it this way-- There are always people who are going to complain about something. We're going into it with no expectations other than to have an amazing, relaxing vacation together. 

I really think that's the way you have to look at it! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with PP - some ppl are a bit prissy and complain about dumb things -  My opinion is "majority rules" when it comes to reviews. All the St. Lucia Sandals' have majority positive reviews - we're looking to book soon too.
  • We stayed at the Grande and the Regency - and visited the Halcyon. We liked the Grande the best!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We just returned from the Halcyon on Thursday and loved it.
    We visited the Grande for one day.
    To me they were two completely different resorts.
    The Halcyon was small and private, where as the Grande appeared to be much larger and open.
    I think it depends on what you are looking for and your personality.
    If you want to party every night i wouldn't pick the Halcyon, but if you are looking for quiet and privacy then it would be a good choice.
    I think you would have to be very picky to complain about these resorts.
  • off subject but did you see a hurricane just hit there!  WOW!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards