• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Budget and DIY Weddings

Hobby Lobby 50% off wedding sale!

I am not sure if this has already been posted, but I just got home from there and found a couple things for super cheap. They also have other areas of the store on sale (like always). Found an ivory feather hairpiece- going to cut off the pearls sprigs and add a brooch. Paid 3 bucks!
Also picked up 3 different colors of the stick on rhinestones/pearlies for my bridesmaid hangers for $1 each. That should be a fun easy project.

I also hit up Dollar Tree and got the supplies for my centerpiece mockup. I will post it once its complete for opinions. I am so excited-totally doesn't look as cheap as its gonna be. :)

Re: Hobby Lobby 50% off wedding sale!

• They usually have their bridal stuff half off every other week or so.  I got the sand for our sand ceremony, my garters, ribbon, all kinds of stuff from there really cheap.  We also go the fabric to make table runners from there for 30% off.  That's something we can turn around and sell later.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I got all my wedding flowers, candles, guest book, greenery, rose petals, etc. right at Hobby Lobby.  Saved me a bundle!
  • We don't have Hobby Lobby in NJ, but I'll be watching the website!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards