Honeymoon Discussions
Options

What to Do!!!!!

So my grandparents have a timeshare in Aruba that they use every year....but for our honeymoon they are extending the offer for us to use it. We really dont have a budget set yet but all we would have to pay for if airfare,food and fun (they are covering the exchange fee). My only hesitation is FI and I went to Aruba about 4 years ago...Loved it but we want to see about something different. I personally have been to Mexico liked but not loved it......Bahamas liked it....St Marteen didn't like. I want to see what other options we have but am so confused with where we can go that we both will enjoy ourselves.

To help put with budget questions we could probably afford MAX $5000 as of now

We didnt know if we should look into all inclusive (we dont want Sandals.so please no recommendations) or go for property in a nice area and really get to know the island and explore

If other knotties could offer some ideas it would be much appreciated!!!!!

Re: What to Do!!!!!

• Options
    whats available for you to exchange into for when you want?
    i'm confused-do you want to see what else you can do NOT using their timeshare?
    there's thousands of places.
    you both need to figure out what you want and compromise based on that. if you use the timeshare or book elsewhere that will be an issue so you need to take care of that first

• Options
    If you have been there and don't want to go back then don't go. I would much rather have a honeymoon that I would love then a cheaper one I might regret.

5k can get you to many places in the Caribbean.
    Check out AllInclusiveOutlet.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards