Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Branson, MO honeymoon

We are going to Branson, MO for our honeymoon.  We have always wanted to go and think it will be a fun road trip.  Can anyone give me some must visit sites while we are there.  Also any great restaurants.  Thanks Smile
121 Invited image
87 Coming to the Party! image
34 Can't make it :(image
0 Haven't found the mailbox imageDaisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Branson, MO honeymoon

• Options
    If you are into the shows, there is a vocal group called SIX who are very enjoyable. There is also a magician named Kirby VanBurch that is VERY good too. I second Silver Dollar City, there are lots of things to do there. If you are into music (like Broadway style) go on the Branson Belle Showboat, and spring for the premium "Paddle Wheel Club" room, the view and the food are worth it! Also, for just generally good and relatively cheap food the Grand Country Buffet is very tasty.  The Dolly Parton show is pretty popular, but only mediocre  food and a very cheesy show. 
    My baby Buster. FI is jealous cause I love him more.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic >
  • Options
    Go to the Titanic museum :) It's really fun!! Also there is the place (i can't remember the name---something Landing i think) but it has tons of stores and restaurants thats really fun. A lot of the restaurants have patios looking over the lake (depending on when you're going :)) it's really pretty!!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, we having so much fun planning our honeymoon!
    121 Invited image
    87 Coming to the Party! image
    34 Can't make it :(image
    0 Haven't found the mailbox imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Branson landing is nice during the evening, some bars, restauraunts, live music. Silver dollar city is the most popular place. I saw legends this year and ws very impressed. I love Ripleys Believe it or Not and the Hollywood wax museum bc you can take cheesy pics with the figurines and stuff, um... outlet malls, have your new hubby get you some new clothes or a new coach purse :) Theres not a lot of "romantic" things bc its very family oriented. My FI and I got our old time pics done which was fun and a great souvenier. Dixie Stampede is a fun but cheesy show, but really all Branson shows are on teh cheesy side lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards