Outdoor Weddings
Options

March backyard wedding

Re: March backyard wedding

• Options
    I went to a wedding in June in NY.  It did rain.  The ceremony was going to be in a different area on the farm, but instead they had to do perform it under the tent on the dance floor.  It wasn't bad, although more humid than usual.  The rain stopped for the cocktail hour, then picked back up.  The portapotty was even elswhere on the farm, but I don't recall getting soaked.
  • Options
    We did have an outdoor bride last year who didn't plan for rain and got rained on.  She came back and posted on that and really encouraged everyone to have a plan B.  I can't imagine finding out 2-3 days before the wedding the weather called for rain and THEN trying to come up with a plan B.  Put it all in place now if you are going to have an outdoor wedding.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I need to order lanterns for my 20x40' tent and am not sure how many to get. Yeah for outside weddings in march!!!!
  • Options
    My wedding is in April and I have learned the key to a successful outdoor wedding is a GREAT rental company. They have the experience, give great advice and help you plan for a good but affordable back up plan. They also are prepared to change your order to meet your needs the day of delivery! I never expected my rental company Palmetto Party Rentals (if you live here in South Carolina) to be so helpful!
    Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards