Outdoor Weddings
Options

I need shoe help :(

I'm not a "shoe person" you could say... I'm most happy in my sneakers lol That said, I want to get some really cute shoes for my wedding... I love the heels I see that are all silver glittery.  But they're always like 4 inch stilletos! I could never walk on those on solid ground!  And my wedding is outdoors... so I'll be in the grass... even though the reception is in a gazebo with a hard floor, I'll still be on the grass if I'm walking around, going over to the bathroom, taking pics, etc.  So I need something grass acceptable... anyone have any cute, but practical shoe ideas?  I don't like flats and I'm afraid a wedge won't be "dressy" enough, but then what else is there?  I'd even be willing to endure the pain of a higher heel (well maybe haha) if it was grass wearable, but that's the bigger issue... I don't want to be sinking into the grass! I need to find shoes asap too so the pressure is just making it even harder for me to look!  What would you do... the wedges?  the stilletos and sink? other?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards