Outdoor Weddings

Need ideas: going for a rustic chic look?

I am at a loss for ideas. I am getting married outside and my reception is underneath a covered but open pavilion.... my theme is peacocks with colors being teal, plum, fushia, deep blue, and brown.. TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need ideas: going for a rustic chic look?

• There is a rustic board around here somewhere can't remember where though.  But look at etsy.com and put in peacocks and you will find somethings there, also look at the color schemes on the homepage under purple and green, try google to.  Hope this helps, it sounds really pretty already though, I love the peacock colors and the other colors you chose to compliment them.
  • FUN! My wedding is also outside w/ reception under covered pavilion.. We are doing black and white 20's but are including feathers.. We painted vases black (you could do a teal) and put feathers( use your peacock) and branches(to incorporate your brown) in them- they turned out great! We wanted something to help decorate the area. We also found a rustic looking bench at biglots ($30) and are planning to set that up with another flowerpot full of branches and feathers next to it. I'm also hanging paper lanterns (made out of doilies) from the beams in my pavilion, you could always spray them your colors instead of the white... here is the link... http://zakkalife.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-make-paper-lanterns.html good luck... hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards