Outdoor Weddings

Getting to Know Other Outdoor Brides

2»

Re: Getting to Know Other Outdoor Brides

• Wedding Date: August 22, 2009Approx. # Guests You Hope to Have: 30Colors: 3 different shades of pinkGrooms Tux/Suit Color: black with grayBridesmaids Dress Color(s): noneOutdoor Ceremony Location (ex: Beach, Backyard, Garden etc.) backyard of a 6 million dollar house--yard is gorgous!!Why you chose an Outdoor Wedding: For one it was free and did I mention gorgous!! FI works with the owner of the house...thats how its free.  
  • Wedding Date: May 30, 2010Approx. # Guests You Hope to Have:  100- 120Colors: Champagne/gold and white... with red, purple, and white gerbera daisies to accentGrooms Tux/Suit Color: traditional black and whiteBridesmaids Dress Color(s): champagne/goldOutdoor Ceremony Location: Southern plantation in front of a fountain in a rose gardenWhy you chose an Outdoor Wedding: We weren't particularly looking for it, but we fell in love with the venue... the tenting is over a brick patio so I won't have to worry about grass stains!
  • Hi everyone! I'm a little late, but...Wedding Date: May 29, 2010 Approx. # Guests You Hope to Have: 100Colors: cornflower blueGrooms Tux/Suit Color: khakiBridesmaids Dress Color(s): cornflower blueOutdoor Ceremony Location: Farm/historical propertyWhy you chose an Outdoor Wedding: Not religious, but love nature! It was never a question, we always wanted an outdoor wedding. Ceremony will be on a meadow surrounded by trees and ponds and reception in the restored barn. So excited and would love to hear all of your planning ideas- esp. anything DIY!
  • Wedding Date: 02/15/10Approx. # Guests You Hope to Have: 120Colors: Black, Ivory, Pale Gold and Dark RedGrooms Tux/Suit Color: Black/RedBridesmaids Dress Color(s): Black with red wrapsOutdoor Ceremony Location : A gorgeous park with an insanely amazing rustic pavilion and surrounded by lakes with fountains...its amazing. love it love it!Why you chose an Outdoor Wedding: Both FI and I just had our hearts set on an outdoor wedding. We love the natural beauty...plus in the end we get to spend less on flowers, which is a nice bonus for our pocket books!  =)
  • Wedding Date: August 1, 2010Approx. # Guests You Hope to Have: Hopefully 70, would prefer less, more likely to be close to 100Colors: No idea right nowGrooms Tux/Suit Color: SeersuckerBridesmaids Dress Color(s): No idea right now - it's just my sister, so we'll probably go shopping together at some point and just find something we likeOutdoor Ceremony Location (ex: Beach, Backyard, Garden etc.): Beach (most likely)Why you chose an Outdoor Wedding: We love the outdoors, and wanted something different and non-traditional. Also, I'm not religious, so having a church wedding wasn't a top priority. We actually found the reception location first, and they can't accommodate us indoors, so we had to have that outdoors with a tent. Then we started figuring out where the ceremony would be, and at first thought it would be at the same location as the reception, but now are thinking beach (our wedding is on an island, so we've got a few options...)
  • Wedding Date: June 18, 2011Approx. # Guests You Hope to Have: <100Colors: yellow, spring green, cornflower-medium blue (not sure of exact shade yet)Grooms Tux/Suit Color: probably just doing khaki's and white button-down shirtsBridesmaids Dress Color(s): not sure, probably green or blue, more like sundresses thoughOutdoor Ceremony Location (ex: Beach, Backyard, Garden etc.): my parents' farm!Why you chose an Outdoor Wedding: my fiance and I both love being outside!
  • 10-10-1075-125???all black and white???outside fall, hopefully ranch. I am in love with fall, the weather, the colors, etc. So I knew I wanted to be outside experiencing the beautiful day :)
  • Wedding Date: Oct 16, 2010Approx. # Guests You Hope to Have: 250Colors:Orange, Red, YellowGrooms Tux/Suit Color: Black tux with RealTree camo vestsBridesmaids Dress Color(s): OrangeOutdoor Ceremony Location (ex: Beach, Backyard, Garden etc.) 1800s cattle farm preserved by the local historical socitey. Ceremony will be on the front lawn of the large farmhouse with the reception taking place in the barnWhy you chose an Outdoor Wedding: FI and I are outdoorsy people and wanted a really relaxed casual location where we wouldn't be limited on what all we could do
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards