Outdoor Weddings
Options

just our cocktail hour is outside...cheap centerpieces??

So, we are having our cocktail our in a tented pavilion before dinner. We don't have a ton left to spend on decor for the cocktail hour, so does anyone have any ideas for cheap centerpieces/decorations ?
Anniversary
Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!

Re: just our cocktail hour is outside...cheap centerpieces??

• Options
    I'm using fruit for my CH centerpieces. Check out my bio under "Cocktail Hour." There is a picture of what I plan to do! HTH!
  • Options
    I had little round vases with a few flowers in each of them on the cocktail tables. There was only room for 3 or 4 blooms. They looked super cute. You could also fill vases with water and float a single bloom in them, and maybe put rocks or something in the bottom. Hurricane vases with candles would also look nice.
  • Options
    If you're just having your cocktail hour outside and everything else is indoors, I wouldn't worry about the centerpieces.  Maybe a few flowers or pictures of you, bridal shower leftovers, etc.  Your guests will be talking about the ceremony, looking around, getting drinks and food and then be inside so they really won't notice.  Let nature speak for itself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards