Outdoor Weddings
Options

Columbia, SC Outdoor Wedding

I can't kind an affordable outdoor area to have a wedding ceremony.  Most of the places i have found only do ceremonies and receptions but i already have the reception planned.  Any ideas??

Re: Columbia, SC Outdoor Wedding

• Options
    This is an international board. You'll have better luck on your local board. Good luck!
  • Options
    I'm only vaguely familiar with Columbia, was there last week for work.  Do you or a relative happen to be military (or military retired)?  Ft Jackson might be a thought. What kind of a feel are you going for? (Lake, hills/view, park, etc)
    BFP#1 11.9.10 (EDD 7.15.11) M/C 11.13.10 @5W1D
    BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11 due to Pre-E
    BFP#3 10.2.12 (EDD 6.12.13) MMC 11.24.12 @11.5w, had passed in 7th week
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    My Chart Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~
  • Options
    yes i am military!!  i checked out fort jackson and it has the chapel and the officer's club but that's all.  we are wanting something by the water and maybe by a garden or something elegant.  i've checked out a few more places surrounding lake murray but most of them are a package deal.   thanks for the help Junebug060609!!
  • Options
    Have you tried this place?http://riverroad-jasmine.com/default.aspxIt says they do custom packages, IDK if that means they would do the ceremony only.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards