Outdoor Weddings

Nina Shoes- Design Your Own

Hi Guys,was just wondering if anyone had used ninashoes.com design your own shoes (particularly the culver heel 2.5" heel)if so, how did they turn out, were you completely satisfied with the purchase....did they hurt your feet after a while?I'm looking for comfort and fashionable at the same time.Thanks

Re: Nina Shoes- Design Your Own

• So I didn't do this, but have seriously been thinking about it - the exact same shoes actually.  I'm very curious to know if anyone else did it, because they're pretty pricey!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yes I know they're kinda expensive... but if you plan to wear them again like I do then it might be a good purchase.I posted on another board..I forgot which one but some knotties replied saying they got the Culver in the 3" and they're pretty comfortable. But one knottie said that they're a bit narrow so if you have a wider foot then they might not be that comfy.Hope that helped! =)Let me know how it goes Laura.Cheers!
  • Well I'm definitely not getting white... I dunno I just think the idea of a white/ivory dress with white/ivory shoes is kinda boring I think of myself as a "fashionista" and the idea of having on some fab coloured shoes for that hidden surprise at the reception during the removal of the garter just makes me SMILE! IF you're more traditional then white but if not get your shoes one of the colours that you're using =) Maybe you can spice them up by adding a sparkly brooch. My colours are royal blue, light blue, lime green, with ivory and gold accents =) So I was thinking of doing the DYO Culver 2.5" Heel withUpper Colour: China Blue Luster SatinHeel Colour: Apple Luster SatinToe Detail Colour: New Navy SatinTell me what you think!What are your colours?
  • I just sneaked a peak at you bio...I say navy, light blue and yellow =)
  • Haha yep you beat me to it - I was thinking navy.  I figured if I did different colors for heel/sole/etc I'd never wear them again, but if you're the 'flair for fashion' kind of person then that might work really well for you!I think that shoes are the one place you can go pretty wild with your colors since they're not showing for most of the ceremony and reception, but you can get some cool photos out of it and they will be revealed if you do a garter toss.  I say go for it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards