Outdoor Weddings

HELP!!! NJ bride having an OBX wedding

Hello All! We have just gotten engaged 2 weeks ago down in OBX and want to have the wedding there next year, on the beach. Problem is, I live in NJ and know NOTHING about good caterers, bad ones, and just general information regarding NC vendors. Can anyone enlighten me? We are thinking right down by Corolla either on the 4x4 area or before getting into Corolla on the main road. Anyone else having a wedding around there they can help??

Re: HELP!!! NJ bride having an OBX wedding

• i would repost this on OBX local board <-----------------
  • I am from NJ and also getting married at OBX.  We are going to OBX next week to do the bulk of the planning.  I would be happy to let you know the people that we meet with and  how they are.
  • www.corollaguide.com/weddings. : they have a list of dj's caterers, photographers equipment rentals. CONGRATS!
  • hi. we also are NJ and are planning a Spring '14 wedding.  how are your plans going?we are heading down in Jan to an OBX wedding planning expo.
    Jan

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_help-nj-bride-having-an-obx-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:666Discussion:252ec244-52d8-47f7-9d19-8f6c39442bfaPost:6cb545af-8c8b-4381-86ff-535037ebd027">HELP!!! NJ bride having an OBX wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello All! We have just gotten engaged 2 weeks ago down in OBX and want to have the wedding there next year, on the beach. Problem is, I live in NJ and know NOTHING about good caterers, bad ones, and just general information regarding NC vendors. Can anyone enlighten me? We are thinking right down by Corolla either on the 4x4 area or before getting into Corolla on the main road. Anyone else having a wedding around there they can help??
    Posted by Prncssmunchkn[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards