Outdoor Weddings

Outdoor Wedding Colors

My fiance and I want to have an outdoor wedding in May. Would watermelon pink & latte be a good color combination? I really have no clue! Please help!

Re: Outdoor Wedding Colors

• I think they would be cute together. I also think it depends on if you are having your wedding in a green grassy area, if so you need to think about the Green that is going to be there as well.

Here's a picture of what I could find on Google!

Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • rascal17rascal17 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    I love the watermelon pink, but from what I googled, latte personally doesnt go with the pink. Both are cute fun spring colors but I couldnt put them together in my head. Possibly with a light green as a buffer colour, you could pull it off.

If you really love those colors than go with them as Im sure you can find a way for them to go together.
    Pumpernickel and olive juice
  • I think those two colors are fine as long as the "latte" is light enough.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • were getting married in my parents backyard under a willow tree and a bunch of flowers. So we picked very muted colors like rose pink, earthy brown, and a mossy green.  and since its gonna be an outdoor wedding im gonna get wooden fans and paint them are wedding colors.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Pink and latte look fine. Pink and any brown or neutral  looks fine :)
  • We're using Guava (Coral) and chocolate with green accents. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards