Outdoor Weddings

I have 38 days to plan an outdoor wedding HELP???

Well long story short

FI and I planned to get married 5/4/2012 but we found out 2 weeks ago that we are expecting our 2nd child (our miracle baby) in February. The entire reason we decided to push the wedding ahead to May was because we are funding this by ourselves and we had set a $13,000 budget.

Now that we are expecting our second, we have much more important financial obligations than spending a mini fortune on our wedding.

We decided that we were going to get married outside near the waterfall at our local state park. Its a BEAUTIFUL place for a wedding and I thought it would be a great place to have it.

Well we got the wedding venue and the officiant set up and then we made the announcement to family and friends about the change. When we made this announcement, it wasnt an invite, it was simply a statement of "we have cancelled the may wedding and have decided to have it in July"

I love my family but they all took it upon themselves to invite themselves. Were now looking at 60 something people being there from both families and I have nothing for a reception planned.

I want a reception, and I would love to have it outside. My issue is that Im on a $2000 budget.

Any ideas of locations I could search for? Affordable decorations? Food ideas?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards