Outdoor Weddings
Options

No Plan B.....

We are having our wedding at a beach resort on October 15th this year... I'm starting to freak out about the weather and what it may bring!
ahhh! we have no plan B... at all.. (renting a tent for "maybe" is about $3000 and thats the smallest ugliest one!)

I've heard that the fall was supposed to be "Unusually warm and dry" this year.. so fingers crossed!

P.s it's in cottage country in Ontario.. and last year on the same date it was 26C..

Is anyone else operating on a "no plan B" basis?
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Re: No Plan B.....

• Options
    i am on a no plan b - at all. plan a includes a ceremony in a gazebo in front of water with a deck overlooking the water. 
    plan b includes having ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all in ONE building. 

we picked this place (i picked this place - we narrowed down to 2) and now i regret it bc of no plan b.

i have huge anxiety over this wedding and all ive picked is the venue. thats it. 

i cannot be like this for another year. it drives me crazy. every other person i know LOVES their venue - on my budget i picked the nicest, most like me and my fiance, venue we could find. i looked at 7! there were venues that had better back up plans, a castle in particular, but im a water not a castle girl. 

either way, with either venue choice, im miserable.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    God damn! Zombie thread fooled me! 

LilRoyie3 - this thread is 3 years old! This bride is long gone. Please don't bump old threads. Start a new one. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards