Outdoor Weddings

Ceremony under Tree

My fiance and I would like to have our wedding ceremony under a tree (oak, weeping willow, ect.), the type doesn't matter.Does anyone know of any wedding venues in Washington state that offer a ceremony under a tree?

Re: Ceremony under Tree

• post on local board this is international board
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_ceremony-under-tree?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:44383639-de02-40ab-a02b-75cbdd6e457fPost:c12df227-5bbb-4165-a8b3-b209a4d7ae46">Ceremony under Tree</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I would like to have our wedding ceremony under a tree (oak, weeping willow, ect.), the type doesn't matter.Does anyone know of any wedding venues in Washington state that offer a ceremony under a tree?
    Posted by BrittanyZ07[/QUOTE]

<div>WA is gigantic. Narrow that down a bit. The WA state parks website can give you some. Seattle city parks do rentals. I'm also looking for a ceremony under a tree but I have the crazy plan to time it with the cherry blossom blooming in Seattle. That's a 3 week window that moves around...no idea if I can do this yet.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards