Outdoor Weddings

How does a TINY destination wedding ceremony work?

Hi girls!I'm getting married in St. Lucia at the Jalousie Plantation May 17th of next year... It's just going to be me, my fiance, and two friends. No one else (not even the parents) are going to be there. With that said, I'm wondering how the actual ceremony will work. We will be getting married up in the rainforest, overlooking the ocean and pitons (mountains). I keep thinking that I'm going to roll up in a golf cart while they stand there and watch me mosey on up... and then it's over.... or something like that. :) It just sounds so silly to me! Does anyone know what to expect, or how to make it a little more 'special'? Thanks!

Re: How does a TINY destination wedding ceremony work?

• i would post this on the destination wedding board  under wedding theme boards <----------- i believe the ladies there can assist you
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_how-does-a-tiny-destination-wedding-ceremony-work?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:4cce0cfa-0704-4eb3-b93b-b28b7fc2aa97Post:ad32f924-cc3f-4032-8ec7-61016ef5fdf4">Re: How does a TINY destination wedding ceremony work?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i would post this on the destination wedding board  under wedding theme boards <----------- i believe the ladies there can assist you
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks... I'll do that.</div>
  • The nice thing about small ceremonies is that you can usually do them however you want to do them.  If you want to walk in with him, you can. If you want a special entrance, you can do that to.  Don't care about music?  Skip it.   You have a TON of flexibility.  
    DSC_9275
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards